- Designed specifically for 6-12 year olds
- Swimming at least 3 times a week
- Weekly cookouts (lunch provided once a week)
- Breakfast and snack provided daily (students must bring a lunch)
- Special Event Fridays including: Wild Wild West, Clownin’ Around, Circus Celebration, Fiesta Frenzy, Carnival, Survivor, Decades, Hawaiian Hullabaloo, Summer Olympics, Science Exploration, Star Search & Rock n’ Roll.
- Counselors plan both structured and fun activities such as: basketball, dance, creative movement, yoga, softball, volleyball, arts and crafts, nature and more!
- Field trips such as: roller-skating, bowling, Water Works, Go Bananas, Lake Country Fair, Safari Land, Sunshine Crafts, Mystic Waters, Chicago History Museum, Family Fun Center, Make a Messterpiece, Odyssey Fun World, UP Comedy Club, Azoosment, Atcher Island and even a Chicago Sky Game!
- Flexible hours – open at 6:45 am and close at 6:00 pm
- Weekly tuition includes all field trips, activities and supplies for the week